Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Friend Injured by Cupid's Bow

"Why are you in black? I know
You don't like this colour.
Why are you so sad? I hope
You didn't lose a lover"

"I did lose someone indeed.
But he was a brother.
We didn't spend much time
He's neither form the same father nor mother."

"It seems you loved him so deep
That you call him a brother"

"I did like him indeed.
We've been spending all the time together."

"How did you lose him? Did he pass away?
Or separated by another?"

"By Cupid's bow his heart was injured.
He thought I could be his lover.
But Cupid's bow missed me this time
And took me away from him forever."

18th. June 2005

I believe the poem explain itself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morbid Smile said...

This is really a great one! I'll send you offlines about it :)

10/01/2005 2:07 AM  
Blogger wufei said...

cupid needs a beating...we have old scores to settle

10/02/2005 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home