Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy, Happy Eid

This is what I wrote last Eid:

"Happy Eid
Happy Eid for all people I know and know me. Happy Eid to all Iraqis people. Happy Eid to the Islamic world.

Hope to spend next Eid in Iraq with the family and celebrating Iraq's victory and real freedom from the occupation and living peacefully."

So... I'm spending "next Eid" and I'm still faraway from Iraq and the family, and as obvious not "celebrating Iraq's victory and real freedom from occupation and living peacefully" BUT all I want to say this will happen if not this Eid then it must be the next and if not the next I'm sure it will happen some Eid later.

Happy Eid to all the people round the world. May God bring you happiness, health, contentment and above all peace all over the world. And I keep saying my previous Eid's wishes.

Greetings for all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Morbid Smile said...

Heeey, happy Eid to you and your family! Wish you happiness and all the best, and inshalla you are going to spend next Eid in Iraq (but I will be in the U.S.!!) Or maybe we'll meet at the American-Canadian borders ;) Who knows!!

1/10/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Next Eid (inshalla) we'll meet at the American-Canadian border and celabrating Iraq's freedom.

Happy Eid to you and your family too.. send me when your mom will come.

We have to chat.
take care

1/10/2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger ahmed said...

Happy Eid to u...

u know i usually tell people, what happy? there is nothing happy about this eid...but for u i will make a difference...i dont' know why...u just make me proud! U SANG ON STAGE!

listen, we need some girl to play violin or sing or anything...we just need a girl to make our band interesting so people can pay attention to us (we plan on playing in the graduation party next april)...do u know any1 in iraq who will be willing to play with us (even if u can convince him?)


PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

and talk to me on msgr

1/11/2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger ahmed said...

oh, and what is the novel u r going to write?

this sounds interesting, post about it

1/11/2006 12:50 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Hi Kid

Happy is a simple word which describe a funny feeling we all need. but we use it a lot 'till the digree that it sometimes loses its meaning.

Glad you used it and I recoment to use it more.

About a violinist, I wish I can be there, it's one of my wishes.
I would like to help you but all the girls I knew left Baghdad but let me check with the guys if they know any.
Did you check with the Iraqi Orchestra? try, there are many girls.

About the novel or shall I say novels.. I'll write about it soon
Greetings

1/11/2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home