Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Some of my wishes/plans/needs for 2006

I want to understand the people and how they think.
I want to understand myself more ( sometimes I wish if there's a way I would be hypnotized and record my deeds so I'll see how would I act).
I want to have more confidence in myself.
I want to get a job.
I want to get the scholarship I applied to.
I want to collect more information about the novel I want to write.
I want to exercise more and go jagging everyday.
I want to be the best daughter, sister, friend I could be.

I need to sketch more, exercise violin more, read more books (I’m really slow in reading, I just want to understand every single thought, and sometimes I reread pages or even chapters).

I wish I could be a volunteer in a hospital or in the elderly houses. I even wish if I can be a volunteer in an aid organization against poverty, starvation, natural disasters, and mostly against wars.

I wish if there's a way that everyone can have a sweet heart or a soul mate if you like to call it. There would be less sadness and less broken hearts in 2006.

I wish there would be peace all over the world and mostly in Iraq.

I'm sorry if I unintentionally broke someone's. I might be too friendly that sometimes I'm mistaken to be treating you in a special way.

I still want to learn guitar but what can I say, I might be able to do so in another life ;) just kidding.
I want to say thank you to my family and friends for being there for me .and I want to say I love you all and I appreciate everything you do for me.

I bet I hadn't written any post with this many "want"s ever.
I can't add anything but "In God's will"

God bless everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you too, I wish all your dreams come true to you, but let me say one thing: you are such a dreamer, you know, and so kind as well, you gotta have a stronger heart to face our world truth, if there is no sadness no broken hearts it won't be there happiness, and another thing: you sound so sad, you are a sad woman I can tell, why? can you write about this next time..if not it's ok I just liked the way you write!

Drew

1/05/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Hi Drew.. Glad you are reading my blog.

I might sound a sad woman though I'm knowm the funny girl among my family and friends.

As you said I do believe if there was no sadness there will be no happiness, and the way I write is just a reflection of how do I feel for that moment.

I sometimes think I'm the biggest dreamer on earth and I do confess it's out of my hand.

I will write next time as you said but I'm a bit busy with the family for now.

Thank you again.
God bless you.

1/06/2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home