Tuesday, July 12, 2011

An Idea to Remember & A Great Jell-O Recipe


It's been a long time since I wrote a real update. A lot of changes took place lately and a lot will change soon. I had a tiring mission that kept me busy for the last couple of months (which will write about later). So I'll just start from today and will try to make up for the missing pages in this blog.

While I was checking creative recipes for jelly sweets I came across this amazing very simple recipe on justJENN recipies blog

I'm still not sure from where to get unflavored gelatin. I'll have to put condensed milk on the next shopping list.

I've been lazy lately and was postponing baking the chocolate cake KJ was craving.




When I was checking the recipe blog I found this cute stickers for kids' sandwiches to remind them to attend certain classes or to remember certain things. I thought now we need the same stickers with the signature "Love, Wife" so husbands won't get forgetful. To tell you the truth, all the shopping lists I prepare for KJ I get on the same day if not within an hour. On the contrary, he adds more to the shopping list and I end up with "Did I ordered 3 different chocolate bars?" or "Do we need four types of juice?" and the list gets longer O_O




Maybe I should stick papers in his pocket saying "Stick to the shopping list. Love-wife"

That's all for now
and I'll keep posting from my drafts until I have time to write an update
Written on 27/12/2010

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Wayne said...

Dear Attawie,

I really enjoyed your post today. Wish I was there to enjoy some of the good food you are preparing. It sounds wonderful.

I just wanted to let you know that I deeply appreciate all of your posts.

Hope you and your husband are both doing well and enjoying life.

Wayne

7/13/2011 5:18 AM  
Blogger David said...

I can get unflavored gelatin at any grocery store. Most people don't buy it though. They just buy the premixed package of Jell-o. I used to eat lots of Jell-o when I was a kid. Sometimes we would mix chopped fruit from a can into the Jell-o. At all my schools, they sometimes served Jell-o for lunch. But, I haven't had any for a long time.

So, KJ loves chocolate bars and juice? Me too! :) But, I can bake my own cake. Maybe he can learn to bake too. ;)

Hope you can find some Jell-o or gelatin. Good luck!

7/14/2011 6:36 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

@ Wayne,
Glad you're enjoying my posts. As for food, my sister in law is in town and she's an expert in Italian food and sweets. So we're enjoy a different cuisine.

Have a good day :)

@ David,
We have Jell-o here with all flavors and even we have vege jello but it's the gelatin that i can't find here. I guess I will be able to find it if I go shop from a fancy supermarket that I used to shop from when I was living in Amman six years back but it's a bit far from where we live right now. I'll let you know if it worked.

KJ doesn't know how to back a cake but can make cheese cake which is great because I'm not good in making a cheese cake :S

7/14/2011 5:06 PM  
Blogger Khalid said...

KJ is great at eating cakes though, thats for sure! :D

7/31/2011 11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you bro


شات عراقنا
دردشة عراقنا
جات عراقنا
عراقنا
شات كيكه
جات
دردشة عبدالله
شات العراق

10/20/2012 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home