Monday, September 24, 2012

KJ Jr is taking over my life

So. I just discovered that I you close the Blogger app on iPhone you lose the post you just wrote and will spend the next minute writing the previous line. Humph

This is a simple update so bare with the boredom.

Keeping a dairy is not one of my activities anymore. Recently, I find it hard to find time to myself. My baby has become a toddler and I'm running after him most of the time.

His favorite food is peas. He picks them with his tiny fingers and eat them. He likes to drink water a lot which he calls "may may". And he is in love with yogurt drink.

Potty training proofed to be easier so far, therefor, I'm so alert for the keyword "iffee". The song "if you happy and you know it clap your hands" made me rush him to the bathroom twice sine he sings it as "iffee iffee..."

his favorite place is the baloney. He can play there for hours. He likes reading books even though he chews on than he reads them. He likes water and bathing is a fun activity we do every night as part of his bedtime routine. He likes fruits and drinks lots o water, "may may" as he calls it. He loves peas and picks them with his tiny fingers in a very cute way.

The most beautiful word he pronounce is "papa".

That's all for now
I hope I won't be long

2 Comments:

Blogger Sana said...

I miss him.. :(
May God bless him <3

10/21/2012 5:53 AM  
Blogger Khalid said...

He is a lovely baby, may God protect him:)
It's funny the way he says Pappaa! sounds very french, is it possible for people to be born with a french accent? does that require any vaccines?;P

10/21/2012 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home