Monday, October 07, 2013

Coming to Life

Hello? Anybody here? It seems so calm in here.

humph

It's been a really long while now. I miss blogging I miss sharing. I miss the sense of blogging and blogsphere. You know what? Facebook is taking over blogs and a busy life too.

Lots of stories and lots of things going on, and as usual, promises to share all over three thousands photos that I've taken during my absence which end up sitting my my external memory to disappear from my actual memory.

Recently we moved to a new flat. we sacrificed the city view for a backyard :D
KJ jr is enjoying it. We have TREES and visiting cats and birds and plenty of butterflies. KJ Jr is going to kindergarten. It's too early but he is doing great. I checked the nurseries and didn't like them since he seems much advanced than kids in his age. He knows the alphabet (English and Arabic) and numbers (both languages too), shapes and we're still struggling with colours. one day he knows them all the second he is insisting everything is green or red :\

We are still furnishing. everything is almost done except the living-room. and two curtains to go. I have so many plans for wall decors and Jr's room. It's been two months since we moved but Jr started school only two weeks back. So I wasn't free to organize everything. The kitchen seems settled somehow. Our bedroom too. This is our entrance. hopefully sharing photos with you will get motivated to finish earlier.
That's all for now have a good day

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I'm glad you are blogging again Attawie. :) I don't do Facebook, so I hope you will continue to post here once in a while.

It sounds like KJ is a very smart boy. Also, its good that he has a fun backyard to explore. :)

Your entry way looks very nice. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your decorations. :)

11/11/2013 1:14 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Thanks David
Will try to post more often

3/03/2014 1:52 PM  
Anonymous olivebranch said...

I'm still out here :)

4/09/2014 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home