Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eid is Coming!

Don't freak out! The sound you're hearing right now is called "Takbeer" it means saying "Allahu akbar" i.e. God is great. There are several ways to say Takbeer,


I ran into a website and I heard this takbeer and there were these crazy html language which I don't know how to deal with but there was a note saying "add this to your website" and I thought "I can give it a try". Even though I hate templates and I've been afraid to change a single dot in it, not even adding "My fiancé" next to KJ's blog! But the sound actually worked!


I'm enjoying it!
That's all for now
and I hope you enjoy it too :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger زهرة الراوي said...

كل عام وإنتي بخير مقدماً :)
بلكي نشوفج هالعيد بالتجمع العراقي ;)
راح أدزلج مكانه من يحددوه :)

11/21/2009 10:06 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

و انت بخير :)
ان شاء الله نتشاوف .. بس اني ناويه ما اطلع اذا مو اخلص الاطروحه .. لو اني لو هي.. بس انطيني خبر عالتجمع يجوز نلتقي هناك.. سلام

ما كلتيلي , الصوت واضح ^_^

11/22/2009 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/23/2009 1:29 PM  
Blogger Morbid Smile said...

Happy Eid to you, dear! I didn't hear anything here.. Maybe I was asleep :S
Sooo.... by this Friday, you won't be the only bride in the blogsphere! :P and "that's it for now!" :D

11/25/2009 12:21 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

OMG OMG
:D :D :D

yay

I'm so gonna settle for the "that's it for now" in here.

mabrooooooook and happy eid for you dear :) yay i'm so happy!

11/25/2009 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home