Monday, December 07, 2009

Hopeful

Another morning to wake up late and miss the walk to the lake. I'm disappointed but I hope I'll study more and make up for the early morning hours. I miss working on the wheel! I told myself if I finish this ammount of writing I'll reward myself and go to the atelier and work on the wheel. Let's see what will happen.

Meanwhile, I'm sharing this handmade plate which I made along with another bunch of plates but took me a while to glaze them and I'm still left with many biskit plates waiting to be coloured.

 

That's all for now
let's hope for more
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger nadia alkhafaji said...

love it ; )

12/08/2009 10:22 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

*glad* :D

12/09/2009 11:43 AM  
Blogger David said...

It is a good idea to reward yourself with something fun after working hard on your thesis. :)

The plate is interesting. What are the colored objects on the plate? Are they fruits or maybe cookies?

12/10/2009 12:44 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

David,
I was just playing with colours and that's what I got :)
at times colouring is like a game. you just forget your self mixing and putting layers just to have fun :D

12/13/2009 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home