Saturday, December 05, 2009

Seeking Fresh Air

It's been a week since I started my morning walks to the lake. It all started when R called and said "I'm going for a walk to the lake, please don't say you're busy studying or talking to Khalid". I rolled my eyes for sure but kept telling her I meant to walk to the lake this week but needed a merical to get me out of bed. She made fun about me supporting her for going to the lake and tried to make sure that I'm not saying complements or going to the lake just because it's officially called Khalid's Lake. (where I have to add a secret here that KJ and I are planning to go to the lake soon and add the phrase "and Atta" on the lake sing :D )

So off to the lake, with my cap and tennis shoes on, ten minutes and I'm there. Looking at the magnificent view; the bring sun, a blue sky with cotton candy white clouds here and there, the sound of the waves along with birds songs. It's still too early to feel the burning sun of UAE but yet not that early to feel the coldness of the early morning.

Forgetting my study and the burden it puts on my shoulders with every morning, which feels like a monkey hanging over my neck, I take my steps smiling at the wonderful morning and crossing my fingers wishing I would accomplish something today.

Now I'm going through a weird phase where I want to share all about my dreams and plans as well as the huge amount of inspiration I have for making new collection of ceramics. But I find myself confused whether to publish my work and art using Attawie or should I start an official blog with my full name to post. If I started a new blog for my art are would I link it to this personal blog? Do I want Attawie blog, my den, to be public to friends and family, here where I write my words right from my thoughts? Not sure yet, but until then I'll be sharing here.

 
Snail

That's all for now
let's wait for more
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wow Attawie, you have really been busy writing posts! I think I will start here and work my way up. Please be patient. :)

Good for you walking to the lake. I walk almost every day for exercise. It helps keep me in shape, healthier, and happier. I suppose that since it is named Khalid's lake, walking to it must be even easier. ;)

Ah, warm sun and blue sky with candy clouds. Lucky you! It is winter in Indiana, with the usual gray cloudy days, cold, rain, and snow. Sometimes, the sun will shine on a very cold day. It makes the winter a little less sad. I hope it will be sunny here soon and last for a while.

I like the snail. It is very cute. :) Perhaps you could create a line of decorative tiles for kitchens and bathrooms. It might be a good small business.

12/09/2009 12:28 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Thanks for your comments :) you're always welcomed here.

it's been raining on and off since Thurdsay :S but I did go to the lake with someone even though it was raining. I'll have to post about it and update you ;)

oh and I do have lots of sketches for decorative tiles, for kitchen and gardens. I wish i have the time. hopefully soon inshalla :)

12/13/2009 4:24 PM  
Blogger زهرة الراوي said...

ما شاء الله ما شاء الله على النشاط..

أجمل شي أنه الواحد يتمشى من الصبح.. وعلى البحر! راااااااااائع..

المشكلة إحنة مجلبين بالفراش لآخر لحظة..

أما الدوام فصايرين نداوم بالليل يعني الدنية بعدهة ليل!

12/13/2009 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home