Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Cute Couple

 
Posted by Picasa


Previously I complained about studying and how busy I was trying to juggle between university and study, atelier, house chores and another social activities. After KJ's visit, mom went to Amman and came back with grandma, we went to many places and yet I had to skip some of them. No, not because I was studying, but because I was sick. I spent the last two weeks lazily in bed. Now I'm all fine al7amdulillah, but I'm struggling to maintain my usual routine and struggling to go back to my study. I'm just revising it right now and still have two chapters to go.

***

Found this cute couple in a collection photos of the moon :)
That's all for now

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I would call these two bugs an "odd couple", they being two different species. But it is neat that they seem to be looking at the moon and sharing an intimate moment. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you were sick, but glad that you are feeling well again. Good luck finishing your second thesis!

1/14/2010 10:57 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

True, a friend of mine said they are more like a "weird" couple rather than cute :|

I spent a couple of week knowing what good health is and then got another around ten days of sickness. It's so good to be out in my atelier again even though I still miss my normal voice :)

1/29/2010 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home