Thursday, January 14, 2010

My beloved Google Account

 


I've never new how much I am attached to my E-life, my Gmail, my Google account until this passing moment! They say when people die, their entire life flashes in their eyes. For a moment, seeing this message, I freaked out thinking: "my email, my archive, my online picasa web albums, my documents, my blog, MY ENTIRE E-LIFE flashing in my eyes!!!!

Then, I tried to sign in again, saying all the prayers I know, staring at the monitor, pressing the "sing in" button worried as much as hopeful and it worked. Thanks God, I can't be more thankful than what I feel right now.

That's all my now

P.S. Google people, I love you so much. Please don't mess up with me again. It really breaks my heart and takes away the trust I've invested in our relationship :)
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Can you back up some of these important Google files to your own hard drive? It might give you some piece of mind. I back up a lot of things that are important to me. Someday, I might want to read them or look at them again.

1/14/2010 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/21/2010 9:06 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Actually, I uploaded them online in case something wrong happens to my own hard drive. And I do have most of the photos on DVDs, but you know these things might break or disappear.

1/29/2010 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home