Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inspired! and more :)

 
Posted by Picasa


These days I feel inspired. I wish I can live in my atelier! (sepcially nabog tree is producing unbelievably big fruits this year, Masha Allah )But I'm still in the sketching phase. Can't wait to put all my ideas on paper and start playing with clay. I have so many ideas for different themes. I ran out of sketching paper and will have to buy a new sketch book soon.

Wednesday next week is going to be the inauguration of a big exhibition honoring the best student of Sharjah Institute of Arts over the last 10 years. I'm participating with two pieces (photos will be shared later). The ruler of Sharjah is attending the event.

That's all for now
Wish me luck :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I'm glad you are feeling so inspired Attawie. :) Can you loan be some of your inspiration? I could use a bit more. ;) I wish you good luck with your new works of art and with the upcoming exhibition! I hope that the ruler of Sharjah will notice your pieces. Take care.

2/19/2010 11:26 PM  
Blogger Tessa Santoni said...

i'm also happy to see you're inspired... am trying to get a piece started right now and seriously lacking in inspiration and motivation! inshaAllah kher.
mashaAllah that exhibition should be interesting, let me know how it goes :O)

2/22/2010 3:32 PM  
Blogger Lynnette In Minnesota said...

I hope it went well, Attawie. :)

2/26/2010 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home