Friday, June 26, 2009

Heal The World

Everybody was crazy about Michel Jackson and how he was phenomenally talented in whatever he did. I wasn't to know him if it's not for the big fuzz they made about his music and dancing.

The only album I had was HIStory. It wasn't really mine but my sister was a big fan that time. It was around 1996, I guess. I don't remember much of the songs and even though he made a good material for news, magazines and gossips but when I hear the name Michel Jackson I only remember the good things about him; Heal the world, We are the children, and the Earth song.

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me


Maybe the world would stop talking about if he was white or black, good or bad, Muslim or not.

That's all for now
and... Let's heal the world

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynnette In Minnesota said...

I wasn't a rabid Michael Jackson fan, but I admired his talent. I loved his song "Man in the Mirror". Such a wise person in many ways and so lost in others. I was always saddened at what he had come to in the end.

I hope that he has found the peace he seemed to be looking for.

6/26/2009 9:12 PM  
Blogger Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Attawie,

I agree about the principles of Healing The World and Make It A Better Place but I never wanted to hear his songs. I prefer some Iraqi famous songs.

Thanks,

6/26/2009 10:37 PM  
Blogger David said...

I am a fan of the music of Michael's early career and also the music he made with his brothers in The Jackson Five. Also, I agree that Michael did some good things to help other people in the world. But, he also had something of a dark side. He got into a lot of trouble for having inappropriate contact (to put it politely) with young boys.

Here in the U.S., since Michael's death, the news media has had non-stop coverage of him. Nothing else is being reported. I am sorry that he died at such a young age, but honestly, there are more important things going on in the world than Michael Jackson.

6/26/2009 11:59 PM  
Blogger *الخاتــــIraqi Ladyـــووون* said...

Assalamo Alaikom Attawi,
I love this song very much and some other songs, I think he's amazing, and I just don't feel he really died..

Regards

6/28/2009 5:26 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Lynnette,
I hope so too. It seems a lot of artist are going through the same messy life and most of them are dying in this mysterious way.

Khalid,
That's why these are the only songs I could stand. I like art when it serves the world and contribute to the mother earth.

David,
The news media in the middle east is broadcasting the same programs and I don't know for how long we'll have to listen to his story. It seems there isn't anything else to report!

خالتون
و عليكم السلام و الرحمة
اهلا وسهلا شنو هالزيارة .. فرحتيني

I was't a fan of him and I hated how people used to keep telling stories about him, whether right or wrong, good or bad. That's why I wished for a closure but it seems people are still thinking and there will be a phobia that's called "the mystery of MJ"

6/28/2009 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home