Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Let's Pray

Let's pray they would hear our prayer.
To neglect the fear of mysterious horror
To stand side by side and fight together
That they may be the water for our fire

Let's pray they would hear our prayer
To hope we can make tomorrow better
To live a day without the noise of a hammer
That imprisons us in a world of terror

Let's pray they would hear our prayer
To stop killing innocence and sow danger
To build a new home with a bright picture
That shines through the ages forever

Let's pray they will say a sound word
To stop the screeching owls in the wood
To stop the screams we still hear form childhood
That is born with every child all over the world

Let's pray there will be enough time
To read and examine this rhyme
To understand each word and prime
That would be the key to stop their crime
......................................................

This is your challange Olivebranch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Morbid Smile said...

WOW! I'm speechless girl, I can only say "Amen". Miss u alot, congradulations on your new job. Tell me all about it! For me, I'm still struggling with some papers for the Fulbright and studying for the GRE. I got some practicing materials for the test. Wish me good luck.

1/26/2006 12:21 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Hi Smily..
You are right 100% I mean if there was anything to do but praying we could have done it instead of writing poems.
Take care about the GRE, all you need to do is paying attention even to any simple information you learned these four years.
I still demand your mom's cellphone no. to contact her.
Good Luck

1/26/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Morbid Smile said...

I sent you the number on your messenger! Did you get it?

1/27/2006 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home