Monday, December 29, 2008

Hijri New Year/ My Sisters' Blogs

May this year bring

Happiness and less grief
Hope and not despair
World peace and less conflicts
Better health
Useful new technology
less death tolls because of wars, hunger and disease

Happy New Hijri Year

............
For Arabic-readers

on another note, I would like to congratulate my sisters for joining the blogsphere.
Here's my eldest sister blog "My Homelands", and here is sosa lola's blog "Words I wished I could have said", both in Arabic.

Good luck to you both :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sana said...

happy new hijri year sister, and hope all what you said will be true.

12/29/2008 4:58 PM  
Blogger David said...

Happy New Year Attawie! :)

12/30/2008 9:04 AM  
Blogger ahmed said...

Hi Attawie,
I've added both of your sisters blogs to the Iraq Blog Count.

Best,
Abbas.

1/03/2009 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home