Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A dream

As I am young and free I have a dream that I'm working very hard to make it real. It is to see a smile written on everybody's lips on this earth. But as I grow older I come to find it too hard to fulfill.

I minimized the dream and made it fit my country but unfortunately it seems it's also too hard to reach. So I decided to minimize it more and make it fit my family and friends. Yet it shocked me to realize that it is not working too.

So from today I made up my mind to make my dream come true and starting with one person, me, hoping I can bring a smile on the faces of my family and friends when they see the smile on me.

And who knows, that may change the whole world and make my dream come true.

4 Comments:

Blogger olivebranch said...

Your right my friend,
to you- the whole world is what your eyes will see, and its the same for me and for everyone else.

-------------------
Your dream, A smile
-------------------

You will change the world,
with your very own smile.
Others worlds will change too,
If they can hold a smile like you.

A bit of confidence and inspiration, and a bit of love and determination,
will let your reach this goal.

Love your friends and family,
and the others who deserve humility.

Keep your smile and not a frown,
and that way you'll be happy,
even when your down. :)

Dedicated to Attawie, written by [olivebranch] 1/12/05

Hope you enjoyed it :)

12/01/2005 4:40 AM  
Blogger olivebranch said...

I see you are a poet :)
you should read my blog some, look at the favourite posts on the side,

I am a poet also :)

http://olivebranchoptimism.blogspot.com/

12/01/2005 5:22 AM  
Blogger Morbid Smile said...

Hey Olive I see you here :)

Attawie, with your smile (which I have seen before and miss now) you will change the world. Remember that a smile can affect, and it's universal!

To change the world, one must start with his\her own self. And you are on the right step girl.

Stay hopeful and smile all the time..

12/01/2005 10:51 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Welcome here Olivebranch.
I really liked the poem you wrote. I like poetry and writing in genera.

I checked your blog. Nice approach. YOu are a poet.

Haneen.. it's true. Smiles are universal.
I miss your smile too but not the morbid one.

12/04/2005 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home