Sunday, April 08, 2007

MBA News Update

Officially Attawie declares that the week of exams is through and that two exams were approached in successfully (even though we'll have to wait for the marks) while the third one was an utter disaster that might even lead to complex consequences which would defect marks and ultimately would have a negative affect on the GPA. The first two exams were Human Resource Management and the second Research Methods.

As for the third one was Financial Accounting, the course that panicked her since the day she registered and she previously announced that she needed luck with this exam. After weeks of studying and three weekends spent only for understanding and solving every single accounting problem in the textbook, all the attempts were in vain.

Reliable source has reported that after she finished the exams, Attawie calculated the marks she was sure she can get and it was only 12 out of 25. Later in an interview she stated that this was the worst paper she ever submitted.

Rumor has it that she was about to cry when she submitted the paper and she apologized to the professor for the "horrible messy paper" and the professor replied "it's alright, first Accounting exam!"

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Time to relax a bit now, huh?

4/08/2007 11:54 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Yup, relax and get then start with writing papers I'll have to submit in three weeks.

4/09/2007 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uuurgh?

4/09/2007 2:11 AM  
Blogger David said...

Sorry to hear about the rough Accounting test Attawie! Can you get some tutoring to help you better understand the accounting?

I agree with Mel, try to relax and enjoy yourself for a few days. :)

4/09/2007 4:19 AM  
Blogger A. Damluji said...

sorry bout the bad exam, congrats for the good ones.. take a breather, you've earned it :)

salam to everyone, take care Atta.

4/09/2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

David,
the thing is I totally understand what we've taken in FA, but in the exam she used certain tricks about the terms she used, that what really confused me.

Anarki,
thanks and btw I'm watching Lost these days. I remember once you told me to watch it, remember?

4/09/2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger A. Damluji said...

:) yes, good series, good series.. i still need to get my head on straight and finish the first two seasons.. but that;s after i finish 24, and thats after i FEEL like it.. ah.. wahis wahis wahis! :D
thank God a million times i still have wahis to train now and then..

:)

4/10/2007 2:12 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Hey guys,
It seems I managed and scored 15/25
owch
BUT if I had full mark in attendance, which I always do. and full mark in assignement, and BTW I always do, and full mark in the terminal exam *crossing my fingers* then I still can take an A in Financial Accounting.
wish me luck

4/14/2007 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home