Thursday, December 08, 2005

What a BLOG means to me?

B is the blog if you wanted to see.
L is the letter blogs convey.
O is owing inspiration to thee.
G is getting closer to others community.

Blog is the thoughts of someone who wants to flee
Learning from others lives, manners and memory.
Organized ideas to present them to me.
Grouping people to help the world to be free.

Becoming heroes out of your generosity.
Leading simple war against stupidity.
Overcoming obstacles to gain liberty.
Giving the oppressed a sheltered lee.

Blending with others nationality
Landing in places we've never seen.
Overwhelming barrier to increase sanity
Glorifying simple deeds never meant to be.

Bringing real stories from west and east
Loaded up with imaginary beasts.
Observing world's rocking fate.
Gaining power over our deepest doubts.

That what a BLOG needs to be
So I can say:
That what a blog means to me.

This came to me after reading olivebranch's poems about Respect and War.
It started as a challenge for me. Then it turned to be fun. I wrote it few days ago but didn't have time to post it.

I wrote a poem in the same way but I lost it in Baghdad but I wrote inspired by the song (Love: L is for the way you look at me. O is for the only one for me. V is….) I don't really remember the words or the singer's name.
Greetings for all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Morbid Smile said...

What is this??? SO GREAT, SO AWESOME. Girl, you are gifted indeed :)

Hey, that old poem you wrote when we were at second grade! As I remember, it was inspired by a poem we studied, right? Or you only took the style?


Keep on writing..

12/08/2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Greetings
Your are right. it was the Sir Thomas Wytte's style. hopeless and sad and sooo gloomy and wish to die in the last couplet.

If you remember the sonnets (A Hind)and (the Gally). I love them and then came Spenser and wrote the same theme but ends with hopdfull couplet.

take care

12/10/2005 12:42 AM  
Blogger olivebranch said...

excellent attawie :D

just tooo goood :) I will have to write again after reading these.

Inspiration begets inspiration so it appears :)

12/11/2005 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home